We pray for:
• People experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and for the family and medical staff who surround them in care,
• Children in the U.S. and around the world whose families suffer from food insecurity, especially when school meals are not provided,
• Parents struggling to make ends meet, that they would find a steady and sufficient source of income to provide food for their families,
• The Church, that we would be the hands and feet of Jesus in our respective neighborhoods to those suffering food insecurity,
• Our nation's leaders, that they would value summer nutrition programs and consider them a priority in their agenda.